Membership Support Service
Membership Support by Your Online Team Pty Ltd
Your Online Team Pty Ltd
The Virtual Assistant supplied by Your Online Team Pty Ltd
Scope of service
Conducting customer service activities such as monitoring inbox, answering customer queries and general customer support as per the specific package purchased by the client.
Your Online Team Pty Ltd defines successful delivery of this service as all support tickets being acknowledged by our team, and in the process of being actioned within 1 business day (24 hours) of being received in the inbox excluding weekends and holidays while aiming to keep it as hands off for the client as possible.
How the Virtual Assistant will work;
- The Virtual Assistant will log into your email or support ticket system daily Monday to Friday
- The Virtual Assistant will acknowledge and aim to answer all emails and/or support tickets well within 24 hours of receipt. Barring weekends.
- The Virtual Assistant will work through the contents addressing each piece of communication up to the time allotted as per the package chosen
- The Virtual Assistant will use the templated response library (created during the setup stage) as their first method of response
- The Virtual Assistant will immediately escalate any email or support ticket that they are unable to answer due to lack of knowledge or clarification required by the client, to the client
- The Virtual Assistant will use the escalation system as agreed upon by the client and Your Online Team during the setup phase.
- The Virtual Assistant will take care to make sure the appropriate response is used.
- The Virtual Assistant will take care to ensure spelling and grammar are correct.
- The Virtual Assistant will process cancellations, address login issues, tech issues, to the extent of their ability escalating anything that they are unable to do in the time allotted or due to a more advanced skill level being required.
- Once an email or support ticket has been deemed as appropriate to escalate to the client the Virtual Assistant will follow up with the client on the response status of that ticket every day (monday to friday) until either told not to or the ticket has been answered by the client or the client has advised the Virtual Assistant to answer and has provided a response.
- The Virtual Assistant will keep the template response library updated
What we need from you;
It is our aim to make customer support as hands off for the client as possible. At times Your Online Team Pty Ltd and the client will need to work together to ensure quality customer care.
This may include;
- The Client responding promptly (within 1 business day) to communication from Your Online Team seeking clarification regarding the appropriateness of a templated response
- The Client following the communication escalation system agreed upon during the setup phase.
- The Client fixing technical issues preventing Your Online Team from completing the service
- The Clients understands that their Virtual Assistant will endeavour to answer as many emails and support tickets as they can autonomously but that there will be communication that is outside of the Virtual Assistants capability to answer and will need to be escalated to the client.
- And more.
Our service covers incoming communication through support tickets and emails only and does not include messages received on social media platforms or other methods such as physical mail.
Virtual Assistant Hours
Based on the package you choose you will have an assigned Virtual Assistant to support you in a customer service capacity for an approximate number of hours per month. For the Silver Package this is up to 43 hours per month. For the Gold Package this is up to 70 hours per month. For the Platinum Package this is up to 108 hours per month. A month is defined as the period of time between each monthly subscription payment. These numbers are approximate rather than exact. Hours will be tracked internally by Your Online Team and be made available to the client upon request.
Time of Service
The Virtual Assistant will be online from 8am to 4pm American Eastern Time or 8am to 4pm Australian Standard Time (depending on client location) Monday to Friday. The client understands that the service will be provided during these hours but not at a set time per day. Your Online Team does endeavour to develop a routine to service a clients support tickets at a particular time of day but this is not guaranteed. What is guaranteed is that incoming communication will be acknowledged and either answered, in action or escalated within 24 hours of receipt.
Delays due to client
If the Virtual Assistant escalates a support ticket or email to the client, we require the client to assist the Virtual Assistant in resolving the issue promptly. If the client does not respond the Virtual Assistant will not be held responsible for the resulting delay in resolving the support ticket or email.
Incorrect Package Type
Your Online Team provides service packages based on the current number of paying members in the client community. The resources allocated to the client rely on the correct package being chosen.
If the client has chosen a package that does not accurately reflect this they will be required to transfer to the appropriate package. We reserve the right to cancel the service if the client will not transfer to the correct package. In this instance the setup fee will be refunded provided setup has not yet begun and the discovery was made within 3 days of the initial sign up by the client.
As a client grows their membership it becomes necessary to allocate more resources to customer support. Package parameters are as follows:
Silver Package - 50 to 200 paying members
Gold Package - 201 to 400 paying members
Platinum Package - 401 to 700 paying members
Should your number of paying members fall outside of the current package the client will be required to upgrade or downgrade to the appropriate package. A client who refuses to move to the appropriate package may have their service cancelled and no refund will be provided.
Communication with your Virtual Assistant
Your Virtual Assistant will be online from 8am to 4pm American Eastern Time or 8am to 4pm Australian Standard Time (depending on client location) Monday to Friday. You may contact your Virtual Assistant at any time via our support email [email protected] and the Virtual Assistant will respond within 24 hours (excluding weekends). The Virtual Assistant will endeavour to respond to urgent communication sooner if possible.
VA Performance Reviews
Your Online Team will conduct regular performance reviews with the Virtual Assistant and is responsible for hiring, onboarding, training and leading that Virtual Assistant. Your Online Team is also responsible for any disciplinary action.
Quality Control Checks
Team Leaders conduct regular quality control checks to ensure that the service provided is of a high standard.
Our Virtual Assistants are human and despite our very best intentions will sometimes make errors. Our Quality Control Checks and VA Performance Reviews are two measures we have in place to maintain as high quality service as possible. In the event of an error Your Online Team will endeavor to rectify the situation and re-train. The client understands that leading a team of humans can at times require grace and forgiveness of unintentional mistakes.
Issues with service
Any questions or concerns regarding the service can be directed to the Virtual Assistant in the first instance or to [email protected] if the client wishes.
The Virtual Assistant will email the client a weekly report each Friday.
Weekly Member Nurture Email
The Virtual Assistant will create a draft Weekly Member Nurture Email each week, based on a template agreed upon in the setup stage on an agreed day. The client is responsible for making any additions and the actual sending of the newsletter to their members. The Virtual Assistant will make amendments to the draft in event of an error but is not responsible for any additional amendments or additions the client wishes to make.
Access to systems
The client understands that Your Online Team requires access to systems in order to provide this service. This may include but not limited to email providers, helpdesk, membership website, main website, social media groups, payment services, and gateways.
In order to keep the client information as secure as possible we do not allow access to systems to be shared via anything other than Lastpass.
The client understands that this service is provided by an agency and therefore the relationship is not that of an employer and employee. The Virtual Assistant is employed by Your Online Team Pty Ltd and Your Online Team Pty Ltd retains the full responsibility of hiring, training, disciplining and payment of salary of the Virtual Assistant.
- Right to Revise or Terminate. Client and Consultant enter into this agreement at will. Either party may cancel at any time, for any reason, after a period of three months from the start date, with express written notice (including electronic mail) to the other party 14 days prior to the next invoice payment due to be taken.
- Payment. Payment is recurring, in advance and automated unless agreement has been terminated under the terms above.
- Payment in advance. Services are paid for in advance and non-payment or default payment may result in the service being suspended or cancelled.
- Refunds. No refunds will be given unless required by law or approved by Kat Jarman. The setup/join fee is non-refundable.
- Governing Law. This Contract shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland.
- Settlement of Disputes. Any dispute arising between the parties as to the construction or interpretation of this Contract shall be referred to an independent adviser agreed upon between the parties for a declaration of meaning. Where this does not resolve the dispute, the matter shall be referred to the services of a professional mediator to mediate the dispute. Formal legal proceedings shall only be instituted as a last resort
- Acknowledgement. The Client acknowledges that they have been advised that their Virtual Assistants are only human and will at times make mistakes. The client and Your Online Team will work in partnership together to resolve and rectify any errors with grace.
- Australian and New Zealand customers, price is inclusive of GST and an invoice reflecting this is available on request to [email protected]
- Payment to Your Online Team Pty Ltd indicates acceptance of these terms.